UAB “Metralis” (hereinafter – the Company) takes care of the security of your data. We are committed to protect and responsibly handle your personal data. In this document, we provide information on how we process your personal data using cookies.
Personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union (hereinafter – the Regulation) and Law of Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
- Cookies are used on the company’s website – pieces of textual information that are automatically created when browsing website and stored on a personal computer or other device you use. Cookies are used with the purpose of improving the browsing experience of website visitors, analyzing website visitors traffic and behavior in the website.
- The following types of cookies may be used on the Company’s website:
- Technical cookies – helps visitor to display the website and its content, ensures the functionality of the website. Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functionality of the website.
- Functional cookies – helps visitor to use Company’s website, remember the choices and preferences made during browsing. Functional cookies are not necessary for the website to be fully functional, but they add functionality and improve your experience of using the Company’s website.
- Analytical cookies – obtains information about how website visitors uses Company’s website. This is necessary so that we can optimize and improve website. With the help of analytical cookies, we can collect data about the web pages you have viewed, which pages you came from, which e-mails you sent, emails you have opened and responded to and information about the date and time. This also means that we may use information about you and how you use this website, such as frequency of visits, number of clicks on a particular page, search terms used, etc.
- Commercial cookies (targeting or advertising cookies) – provides personalized advertising to the visitor of the Company’s website. This is called “re-marketing” which is based on browsing activities such as the products and/or services you search for.
- Company employees who are responsible for analyzing this data and improving the website have access to statistical data about visitors to the Company’s website.
- Access to technical records may also be provided by the Company’s partners who provide tools for managing the content of the Company’s website
- Data collected by cookies are stored in the Company no longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of data processing or no longer than is required by the data subjects and/or provided for by legal acts.
- You can find more detailed information about cookies at: AllAboutCookies.org.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=lt&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop;
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/lt/kb/Slapuk%C5%B3%20%C5%A1alinimas;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac;
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/lt-lt/microsoft-edge/slapuk%C5%B3-naikinimas-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09.
- DESCRIPTIONS OF COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
|Name of the cookie||Description of the purpose of the cookie||Supplier||Validity|
|pll_language||Necessary cookie that performs the binding of the user’s selected language.||metralis.eu||1 year|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Cookie is set by Google. In addition to certain standard Google cookies, reCAPTCHA sets a necessary cookie (_GRECAPTCHA) when it is executed to provide its risk analysis.||www.google.com||5 months 27 days|